Bollywood beauty, Disha Patani's fashion has always been fuss-free and you can tell about the same from her social media posts. You'd agree that this actress has an undeniable dainty quality to her personal wardrobe which is why we are always in awe of her collection of dresses. And we're here to talk about exactly the same. From body-hugging mini dresses to red-carpet ones, Disha has it all. Here's looking at her go-to styles that highlight her dress collection.
- A flirty floran dress: Disha has always been inclined towards liberty prints, or it looks like from her recent Instagram posts. Be it dainty sunflowers or vintage-inspired muted versions, this actress has a whole collection of such micro-prints. Disha is mostly spotted in ultra-feminine and soft detailed silhouettes.
- A body-fitting mini-dress: Fitted numbers look oh-so-beautiful on Disha and none of us deny that. From shocking pinks to basic black mini-dresses, this actress styles it all too well. There are also satin slip numbers, bandage dresses and tie-dye sheathes that we've seen her don. We love how she keeps her make-up to the bare minimum and lets her outfit do all the talking.
- The date-night dress: Ruffle details with scoop neckline and hem - looks like it's custom-made for Disha Patani! She loves accessorizing her strappy dresses with layers of minimal gold jewellery, bracelets and rings. She loves to keep her date night look simple yet classy and fashionable. Disha sure knows how to flaunt her figure all too well.
- Cottagecore dresses: Disha can't ignore a pretty frill detailing or a ruffled hemline as she loves to pick clothes that are extra feminine. The minimal prairie-style dress including numbers with smocked bodices, full-lengths and gathered bustiers have found a good spot in Disha's collection of dresses.
- The red-carpet number: It's quite rare to spot Disha without her signature thigh-high slit dress when she walks the red carpet. Her top picks include a red Paris blazer gown with a satin belt and a sparkly grass green number a slashed hemline. She then goes on to choose red lips and slicked back hair to finish the look.